Monday, October 18, 2010

18 Oct

I'm like really angry now cos there's this small change of me being late and it's not even my fault or anything! It's like due to some dumb reason I failed to wake in time. And I hate Mondays! Totally! Have to wear formal and still have PE. after getting totally sweaty, we change back to PE again. Sheesh!

Exams are coming. I barely started revising. Just can't be bothered la. I still don't know if I'm changing school at the end of the year or what. What's the point of doing so well this year and being told I'm changing school? Just fail everything la.

And I hate the seating arrangement. CC stinks like hell. Sitting beside him is hell as well. He won't even use DO. And if I could kill NL for each time that he torments me, he would have died so many times that even he himself lost count. And I'm gonna kill him a different way each time.

Maybe I should change school. Go to some gay sch and become gay. Then at least I won't hate the school so much. Why can't I just be in the same class as NK or sit beside someone that I'm fine with?

No comments: