Sunday, January 2, 2011

Looking back at 2010 (others)

Sometimes, its really hard to write about people that I dont know well or dislike. This is to the people that I really appreciate and those that have helped me in 2010. :)

In alphabetical order.

1. Beverly, I'm trying hard to write this without practicing favoritism... Uh... You're a great mei and you're someone that I can crap to, pour out all the rubbish to, treat like a rubbish bin and really piss off. :P Cos you know you can do that to me too. xD

2. Cheryl, I'm trying to find a good time where the house is really empty and there is no one to overhear what we are talking about to call you. I shall resolve not to treat you like a bin in 2011 cos thats not fair towards you. You seem to be like everybody's bin. O.o

3. Daniel, you're so funny, scary at times, weird at others. Thank goodness you wont ever see this. But in a lighter note, its nice to have you as a friend, most of the times. :)

4. Hui Xuan, I owe you BIG TIME. Thanks for that day, really. It was the most boring yet satisfying experience ever. Beats everything else. xD Hmm, we should do it again. Next time, she shouldn't pang seh me and go upstairs to eat instead. Assuming that there's a next time. Im not awfully hopeful... :)

5. Nikhil, you're so good cos I can tell you every single secret and every single thought that has ever crossed my mind. :) HAHAHA. Just don't tell anyone anything. You can tell everything to your nerf though xD Thanks for being there for me, every single lunch time that we have break together. <3

6. Ru Shan, we should meet someday to do a photo spam. I shall bring my camera and you shall bring yours. :) That way, we can take amazing pictures together. Also, I should get a 21mp camera. I think Canon has one... ... ... But that would cause my HDD to be filled up too quickly. :) Thanks for sampling my music that time. :)

No comments: