Sunday, September 27, 2009

Faulty Samsung phone

Hey, can you believe it? I've been in a relatively good mood for the past few days. :) I still am.

Ahhh.. I need to ask someone out. But probably not so soon... Hahaha, cant wait for new moon to come out! I really want to watch it! Ahhh, watch it with her ;D

Anyway, I've been sick for the past few days. The whole week only Thu I went to school. :)

Oh well, there's really nothing to blog about unless it includes complaining about Samsung.

Yesterday I went to Samsung to service my stupid phone. The service centre was so nice and empty compared to the Sony Ericsson one. There was literally nobody inside at all. :) They said that they will help me do a software upgrade which I was more then happy to let them do. They said that my phone would be ready for collection in an hour and it was! So happy. Finally the thing vibrates when SMSes come in. But the best thing is that the stupid Settings page still does not work half the time. :(

I want to go back to service it again today. Oh well... That is after I have finished with my hw. Oh, and the flash still does not work. I think it is the bulb that spoilt but the guy was so confident that it is only a software fault. So... He bloody make me waste my time cos I have to go back and repair the shit again. 

Apple has much better customer service la! When you have a phone or iPod or Mac that spoils, they just change the whole thing for you, like they did to Amelia's iPhone. Hais, No wonder apple products never spoil. :D

I gtg, bye

P.S: I FINISHED MY HOMEWORK :D CAN GO SAMSUNG TO COMPLAIN. :D
P.S.S: Hmm... I wonder if this Samsung will be as shit as my beloved W705
P.S.S.S: I TOTALLY LOVE FORMULA 1!

No comments: