Sunday, November 1, 2009

Long Since I last blogged

Its been so long since I last blogged. I really wonder why... The past few.. Weeks? Months? Have passed by so quickly that I barely noticed it passing. Windows 7 have been released and Im really looking forward to getting it along with a new computer that my dad promised. He also promised to get me an Adobe Master Suite 4 but Im thinking that he's making empty promises again. 

I have this weird thing happening to me. The Sony Ericsson Satio has just came out but I dont seem to be interested in getting it. Its like new phones no longer appeal to me anymore. I think that shows that I have changed. 

Some important person's birthday is coming up and I really dont know what to get her. Anyone reading this, please help to suggest... 

I was just watching a video that someone did for his class of 2 years. They are now parting and I almost cried watching it. Its so touching. I really want to do 1 also. It really reminds you and your friends in future of the happy times that you spent as a class. I find that its more meaningful than doing a photo collage. 

Hmm... I really got to go. Next time, I'll post a video here. That guy is really a jerk. Maybe worse. But I gtg. Byes

No comments: