Saturday, June 6, 2009

The past few days hav went by so fast. Things r starting 2 become norm agn. There's nth else dat will kill me. I've been through so much.

On mon, went 2 c MVA wif Darren, Andrea, Jer Min, Isaac, Bryan Lim n Sean. Andrea n JM didnt sit wif us n the movie was stupid but kinda funny oso lor. Mostly is gals n kids watching. Must b stupid showing time. L8r went arcade wif isaac n played some stupid racing n shooting. Dis time i used auto n won isaac lk hell. :)

Tue, went competition. Must Thank Ru Shan cos he got himself a DQ 4 dat heat so dat I can keep flying. He can b selfish n make me crash oso leh. In the end i oni do 15 laps cos the plane got prob as 'El' happily crashed it b4 me. Den aft the heat went fly more 4 prac.

Wed, competition agn. Dis time, got top 10 n since they taking the btr score, YAY! Ru Shan got a pos btr den me but i kinds feel lk he deserves it 4 wat he did ytd. 'E' was flying wif a stolen engine, a much btr 1 so he got 4th. Damn him.

Thu, did nth much. Cnt even rmbr wat i did on thu. I think I read a book n chatted a lot wif 'I'. Dats all lor

Fri, Went 4 the F50 ride. Quite stupid but agn, its a once in a life time kinda thing. Flew to Batam n around SG. The supposingly 15 mins flight went 50 mins overtime. :) Den went home 2 slack. At night go west mall shop wif parents.

No comments: