Monday, June 22, 2009

Woo hoo. Finally can blog on my phone. Parents went europe w/o me n my sibs... Its lk hais... :'(.
So i got 'I' back... Dat was lk last mon? Or was it last last mon? I noe its on the 15th dat's all i can rmbr. N g so beat eric in bowling dat day as well... Oso on the 18th... :) eric is starting 2 suck at bowling. Oh well, sat went 4 SIG super early in the morning oni 2 find dat the stupid flight demo has been postponed. :( but still got 2 fly. :)
Den i went 2 c hannah montana on the 13th... I noe dat cos it's 2 days b4 mon... N i sent 276 sms 2 'I' in a single setting dat day. 'I' actually 4got dat we... Oh well, got 'I' back 2 days aft dat, so dun make a diff.
Parents coming back soon... Lk on de 24th. :'( i'm so enjoying dis freedom. Hais. Least "I's" parents came back tdy. I'm lucky la i suppose...
Ok, TTFN

No comments: