Friday, March 26, 2010

25 march 2010

What an interesting day. (: went for the NEC thing and managed to live
pass the 5 r.s part that everyone thought our model would fall. Thank
goodness, we managed to go past many other teams from our school. In
fact, our's was the last square model standing and the 3rd last to
collapse. Which I think is a huge feat.

We had to rush back to school after that. There was only transport
from and not to school. Not very bright eh, the school... So we took
196 back and walked across the road.

It was just before bio when we rushed back. Thank goodness it was
break and I still had a little time to grab a bite while still
studying with Jon. (: I won't say what happened in the canteen. :(

Bio lesson was a little rushed as it was a quiz and a prac. The quiz
was really simple except the last part. I'm really confident if
scoring except for the last part. (: prac was interesting too. I took
some pics. (: but I hate uploading things.

After bio was a little break. Thought my laptop charger wasn't working
when it was the mains that was spoilt. Made me so happy when I thought
I'd finally get my new laptop.

Physics make up was after the short 2 hour break. Dr Pek went through
all the questions that was going to come out beforethe test. (: so
that, I'm confident too. (: and, I think that I can score for the
bonus question very easily too, as that subject was learnt in primary
school :D

Tata!


Sent from my iPod

No comments: