Tuesday, March 23, 2010

March holidays

March holidays

The March holidays were a complete faisco. I don't even consider it a
holiday at all. I mean, just look at how much work I had to do in such
a short deadline.

On Monday, Daniel and I stayed back till like 8pm to finish our plane
for SAFMC the next day. I accidentally cut myself with a penknife
which I'm hoping isn't rusty or too dirty. But no signs of infection
yet and it's been more than a week. (:

Tuesday was the competition day and my team members and I were at
science centre early in the morning. Even Eric came later than us.
They finally provided power socckets this year. (: watched 2012 with
Daniel on my laptop but didn't even get to finish the movie before it
was time to go as the competition finished about 6 hours early. Went
back to school after that to finish te NEC model. Lots of things to do
eh?
Eric forced me to delete some files on my computer that he claimed
were related to him. But, thank goodness I made about a million
backups of the file so it's going to be hard on him. (: and, not to
mention, my team bear ERIC in SAFMC. :D

Wednesday was almost as bad. Went back to school to complete the NEC
model. Our first prototype went pretty well but I won't say that ofthe
real thing. Wanted to submit the 1st prototype but representative
Queen Koo gave the opponent team permission to destroy it just after
we started on our final model. :(
I totally hated the part when we were going to Sing Poly to submit it.
Urgh.

Thursday was pretty interesting. (: woke at 9+ and got ready to go to
school for the physics project. It was about 10:50 when Jean called
me. I was at the clementi bus interchane at that time, waiting for the
bus to take to school. Then, they decided to go to clementi to buy
rubber band. Walked for a while and it started to rain. I was the only
one with the umbrella so they didn't want to share for some reason...
And, Jon officially became Head Representative Queen Koo.
We didn't get the rubber band but we got some cheapo rubber thing. We
then went for lunch. (: ate at some coffee shop (Jean's idea) even
though there was a choice to eat at the totally packed McDonalds. But,
having had McDonalds for so long, I was getting a little tired of it.
So, ate some noodle thing.
Jon and Jean were sharing saliva which totally freaked me out >.< it's
like so disgusting. Urgh. After lunch, Jean and I took a cab back to
school and Jon took the bus as he was unwilling to rMe the cab for
some reasons even though we wanted to treat him.
So the cool thing was that by the time we reached school, the model
was mostly done and there was little left that was needed to be done.
All thanks to HR Queen Jon :D. So, after we tested the model, we
started chatting about certain things...

Friday was much better especially as I don't have to go to school. SIG
on Saturday was cancelled because of AI. D: Sunday was okay too. And
Monday, backto school again. >.<

I'm mostly done so... Byeee


Sent from my iPod

No comments: