Sunday, March 14, 2010

Its been so long since I updated his thing. Heh heh. I just complained to 罗老师 that she didnt update so... I better start updating!

Had been really busy these days, with E-Learning, SAFMC and NEC. Really stressed out. So, today went for ice-cream buffet at Ion to destress. Didnt manage to get a sugar rush though... Even though I ate so much ice-cream. The waitress actually asked me to order a kids meal so that I can eat more ice-cream. :DD

After that, went shopping. Walked round ion nd spent quite some time at the Sony store. Waste time la... The new Vaio Z is so... Waste time. The graphics card wasnt good enough for a 7.9 Windows 7 experience index rating... Then, went over to Borders. Wasted even more time there and didnt buy a single book cos there was no discount. Dont even know why I even bothered to pile up those books in the first place... Hais...

Tomorrow, have to go school again. For SAFMC and NEC. I wonder if I can finish everything in time.. Anyways, I want to go to NUS IT store at Yusof Ishak House for lunch because Daddy promised me a new laptop TODAY!! At the Sony store. xDD Oh wells... D: Just feeling sad for no reason. 

-- Good night world. --

No comments: