Friday, February 5, 2010

Haven't blogged for a long time... Suddenly felt like trying out my
iTouch's notes... Oh wells, seems like I'm really not used to this
thing. And I can't seem turn off this thing's spell check that's only
half as good. Don't really like this thing. Seems like a bad choice,
getting this in the first place. Hmm... Other than the 140000 apps
that are available, there's nothing good about this thing... Oh wells,
at least I can listen to iPod while typing this thing. :) hmm... I
wonder how to click on a part of the address bar in safari. Maybe
shall ask bev or daddy later. But I think daddy don't know either.
And, my life is kinda great :) no more of that bloodsucker. :D
School's great too! Only if I can follow the lesson... Thank goodness
for Jon that's sitting beside me :) He teaches me anything that I
don't quite understand.
Tata for now xoxo

--
Zhi Yang

No comments: