Friday, February 5, 2010

I think Im going to start blogging again. :) oh wells, all my iTouch's
fault. Cos I wanna get used to the keyboard.
Today, had mentoring. It was pretty boring and I got to do some physis
HW there. Jon was hdlping me so, kudos to him :)
After that, we had the most interesting maths lesson. Couldnt think of
a lesson that was more interesting. I was so totally intersted. Thank
goodness english was way better. :D
Going to post this then do chinese HW.
Chinese was pretty fun today. Jean sotole my iTouch at the end and it
was so totally embarrasing. Haha
Chem wasn't so bad today... :) didn't fall asleep even though I nearly
did. :) Thank goodness Li Qing offered me some of her skittles to keep
me awake.
Hisory was FTW. Some people from other elite schools in singapore such
as HCI, NY, RI and RGS came to my school for some talk which I skipped
Hisory to attend. Met LZZ and Teoh there. Wonder who else I know is
there.
Byes :D

--
Zhi Yang

No comments: