Monday, February 22, 2010

Urgh. I might b late for school again. ;( so that would make it the 4th time this term. Very dangerous.

Urgh. I might b late for school again. ;( so that would make it the
4th time this term. Very dangerous.
I didn't get any homework done during the weekend at all. Saturday,
was a hetic day though Sunday was a little better. (:
Saturday: I woke up pretty early in the morning because I had to go to
school early for my biology field trip to the Botanic Garden. The trip
was pretty fun and I didn't really take as many pictures I hoped to
have taken. Cam-whore fail.
After that, I went back to school to meet Eric and Eliot before going
for lunch together. Eliot wad eating mamee noodles before we went and
we had to wait for him. We went to Clementi central before deciding
what we wanted for lunch. We even tually decided on McDonalds but it
was totally full. We got chided by Eric for making him walk there so
that we could use the WIFI.
In the end, Eric treated me to LJS (: not so bad of a guy after all...
Then, we went so the club jut didn't get to fly due to bad weather. So
seems like we got to fly the simulator Again. Next time, I'm bringing
my laptop.
After that, daddy came to pick me up as we had to rush for dinner.
Dinner was pretty nice and we arrived at the hotel super early. So
went to shopping centre nearby to shop. (: went home super late after
that.

Sunday: Woke up super late. Then had to go for lunch. So spent about 4
hours outside just for lunch. Daddy lent me a book and I started
reading after o got home. Totally no time to do any work as I had to
go for dinner shortly after lunch.
After dinner, I used the com for a while and Cheryl called me and we
chatted for a while. :DDD And I was too too tired to do anything. So I
just gave up and went to sleep. So happy this whole weekend cos I
didn't get any work done!
Byeeee!


Sent from my iPod

No comments: