Saturday, February 6, 2010

I'm at the MRT station, waiting for Nikhil to come. Might seem weird
that this will only be posted tonight, but I'll be updating this post
as the day goes.
On my way to the air show and was planning to reach as early as
possible. But I don't think that's too possible now cos of the super
long delay. Unless we manage to find a faster route to Changi Airport
where the shuttle bus is.
I'm kind of looking forward to the air show where I can cam-whore :)
of course, it's just planes but...
And to my very good friend Cheryl, hope that things between you and
Ben work out. And, to Hui Xuan, another very good friend, hope that
things between you and your friend works out. I'll be praying for you
two. :) which reminds me, I haven't really been praying every night
like I promised :P
Ah. So epic. Went all the way to Kallang before realizing that I
didn't bring my ticket T.T Thank goodness daddy is bringing it to
Changi Airport for me. (L)
On the bus with Nikhil now. :) the airfln controls were spoilt or
something so I'm literally freezing :( Just took some pics but won't
be uploading on my blog. Maybe facebook.
Just posted on facebook in the Sarhub booth xD
Currently on the way back to Changi Airport. Going for lunch after
this. I think Nikhil wants to eat at Terminal 2. Took many pictures.
As of now, 351 but Im sure that the number will increase as Im taking
pics of my loot later. Gave Nikhil 1 of everything that I got 2 sets
of.
However, I didn't get the cowboy hat that I wanted. :( Neither did I
get to go into any of the planes as Nikhil complained that his legs
were aching.
The exhibition is getting more boring each year. Didn't do as much as
2 years back. Most of the exhibits were so crowded and it was really
difficult to get clear pics of the static planes that were on display
outside. However, the ariel display was way more interesting. Looking
at the 2 reporters that were taking beautiful pics of the planes made
me wish that I have bigger lenses.
The pics that I took of the ariel display were really small. Even
though I took it with full high quality, Im still sure that they would
be too small when I try to zoom in. :(
I'm seriously falling asleep as I type this.
On the MRT, going back to the west now. Nikhil just left and it was
really funny just now. We were playing bubble wrap and he was acting
like a total mad guy. I took the oppourtunity to take a pic of him.
I'm pretty surei won't be posting the pic here but I'll most
definately show it to Daniel xD. He looked so funny!
Oh wells... Before that, we played taptap revenge 3. But, he was not
so funny. He actually managed to own me!
We ate lunch at Burger King and the food was kinda... Maybe it has
something to do with us eating in the airport. And, Nikhil forgot to
tell them that I didn't want to have onions in my burger. Neither did
he remember to change my fries to onion rings. So I didn't really
enjoy the meal.
Agh I still have a ton of undone hw. Can't wait to go home but I'm
meeting my parents in the library now. Maybe after after dinner. But,
I doubt I'll feel like doing hw once I'm home. Heh heh.
Also, I'm having a really bad sun burn from spending the entire
afternoon in the scorching sun. But, it was totally worth it, since I
want to get a tan. Actually, I think I prefer my skin to be whitish
after all... :S
Byeeee!

--
Zhi Yang

No comments: