Saturday, April 9, 2011

Busy Week

Hahaha, its Friday again. Thinking of the song... :) Buying Jean's present soon. Its on Speech day. Already thought of what to give Fi and gave B already :)
Actually I dont like April. There's so many presents to give out and its so near to the exams. But its still kinda far to study but very near when you look at it.
Mostly soloed my physics project. The presentation screwed up today. Im not pleased with WJ's changes to it. Makes it look bad... And there are no graphs. I think Im screwed. Maths test was simple though :) But made some careless mistakes. ><
Found a new way to go East Coast cos of Fi. :) now can go in less than an hour xD Nowadays can go way more often :D Kinda like that place la. Bigger house. :P
Cant wait to go watch Faster. I doubt its a really good movie though. I dont quite like the plot. But Im attracted to fast cars ^^ Kinda wanna watch something else instead. But then there wont be fast cars >< and I hope B keeps her promise.
I is has overdue english and math homework. Im sure I handed up math but CVL said he didnt get it. Im half sure I accidentally submitted to LTH along with History. I also have a completed but overdue Physics assignment 4. I finished it eons ago but kept forgetting to hand up. Even till today :P
Bah. Sleepy already. Mental note to self: Dont say lah :)

No comments: