Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Funny and interesting

A different city every night... If only thats possible. Then I can catch my most anticipated movie of the year faster.
Went to Plaza Singapoura, The Cathay and Vivo City today :) Went to watch limitless today. The movie was quite nice but it made me feel quite sad that I dont have the miricle drug. :) Then I can run for US president! :D
Im quite surprised that Ben and Jerry actually has candles to let people put on their ice cream ^^ Its knowledge that may be important in the future. :P But what happens if the wax drip into the ice cream? You cant just remove the cream like in cakes or there wont be anything else left to eat. But I think the wax from this afternoon just disappeared. Didnt see the candle drip wax at all... O.o
Cherry Gracia from the shop actually has huge cherries inside unlike those pathatic cherry skin I always get from the tub ones. Im so definitely paying extra just for the huge cherries :) I love Cherry xD
Such an epic day today. Tomorrow will be a better day. Lets just hope that dinner tomorrow is still on! :D
Tata :)

No comments: