Friday, April 1, 2011

Suddenly feel like blogging... O.o

Ok, here goes...
 
I hate my school life. Its so stressful. I have so many tests and quizzes this week. Its really like the most stressful week of my life. Perhaps excluding exam week... How can school be like that??
 
Hurt my leg during PE last Thursday so didnt have to do 2.4 yesterday. I dread having to do it alone sometime after I recover. >< I like running with people then at least I'll have people to pace. Im so glad that our mentor finally changed the class seating position. Im so sick of sitting beside LQ. Shes so long winded and naggy. I think I can saely say shes worse than my mum. Omg. I think shes fit to be a mum already. So terrible. Now Im sitting beside SR. SR totally rocks cos I can talk to him during class. BD is next to me so can ask him about anything I dont understand during lessons. :) I love the new seating arrangement. But someone sitting in front of me is super irritating.
 
 
I kinda regret not going for the NSN Supersneaks. I heard that its really nice. Gave Bev 2 tickets and sold JTBB 2. I seriously dont know whats the craze about but it seems pretty interesting to hear about people's life story... O.o
 
Oh wells... Horrible life. >< tata :)

No comments: