Saturday, April 9, 2011

Open House 2011

NUSH open house today! Took some interesting photos but mainly had to talk to parents, manage people etc. Its quite a fun job. I totally love the stress. xD
 
Had to talk to parents from all walks of life and some cant even speak proper english and others had bad english. I feel really guilty because I know for a fact that there are some parents who aren't Singaporeans and stuff but their sons are really interested in YFC. So, I managed to convince many of them to sign up for the DSA to NUSH because of YFC, fully knowing that their sons can't join YFC.
 
55-250 refused to work with my camera somehow! The thing cant focus. When Its on Dan's camera, it totally works but it hates my camera or something. Even Dan cant get it to work on mine. >< Also, when it does focus, the focus is off. It focus on everything except the subject ><
 
Enough of DSA rants :)

No comments: